Peter Liljedahl offers a range of highly engaging and interactive workshop experiences on a variety of topics, including:
- Introduction to the Thinking Classroom
- Assessment for the Thinking Classroom
- Building Thinking Classrooms in Different Settings
- Increasing Student Responsibility in the Thinking Classroom
- Equity and Diversity in a Thinking Classroom
- Theoretical and Methodological Underpinnings of a thinking Classroom
Each of these topics can be pursued through keynote or colloquial presentations, single workshop or series of workshops, in person or virtually. If you are interested in having Peter present in person or virtually please contact him directly.